Career location: Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Take an active role in defining the shape of the future of online travel
- You will have an opportunity to shape the development paradigm, Infrastructure and capacity of our platform.
- Full-stack development -- all the way from DB to UI (Using HTML, CSS, MS-SQL, PHP)
- Work in an agile development environment (Git and JIRA in use)
- High potential to grow and evolve in an exciting international company.
- Needed experience:
- 2 years of development experience in PHP, HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Great knowledge of SQL (preferred MSSQL).
- High level of English.
- Got to have:
- Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in AWS infrastructure.
- API + REST experience is a big advantage.
- Self-taught or schooled doesn't matter as long as you're curious, a fast learner, and fast to respond.
- Fast learner, solutions & results oriented with a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people and build team relations.
- "Can do" attitude, proactive, team player and able to multitask.