Technical Support Engineer
Career location: Tel-Aviv, Israel.
In this position you will act as the technical focal point for customers, train, investigate and analyze complex technical scenarios and provide innovative solutions for our customers’ needs. You will be a part of the Technical Support Team and report to the Support Manager.
- Providing Tier 1/2 support for customers and partners around the world.
- Troubleshooting issues via ticket systems, phone and email in proficient English.
- Onsite or Online training customers on our solutions and products.
- Producing reports detailing results of customer complaints.
- Working closely with Dev and QA teams to investigate issues until their complete resolution.
- Supporting customers on non-working days and after business hours when required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical support for large scale information systems.
- Proven experience with mobile or web-based systems
- Experience with tech support web tools such as Zendesk or Jira Service Desk
- Experience with SQL, APIs and Web systems
- Willing to provide “On Call” support in 24/7 shifts and during weekends when required
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Training and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
- Team Player
- Ability to travel the world (and we mean everywhere!)
Please note that all applications should be submitted in English.
Jobs openings on the website are open, yet the opening might be closed.
Here at AeroCRS we celebrate diversity and believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way. Trendy and bright working spaces, modern meeting spaces are among the things we enjoy every day.