Full Stack Developer
Career location: Tel-Aviv, Israel.
We are looking for a full stack developer that wants to take an active role in defining the shape of the future of online travel.
Our stack includes MS-SQL, php, Node.js, REACT and always expanding.
Our services are mission critical and must be scalable and working 24/7, hence this would be an exciting and challenging job for the right candidate.
- You will have an opportunity to shape the development paradigm, Infrastructure and capacity of our platform.
- Full-stack development – all the way from DB to UI (Using HTML, CSS, MS-SQL, PHP, Node.js, React)
- Work in an agile development environment (Git and JIRA in use)
- High potential to grow and evolve in an exciting international company.
- Needed experience:
- 2 years of development experience in PHP, HTML, CSS,jQuery and Node.js.
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferred MSSQL).
- High level of English.
- Got to have:
- Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in AWS infrastructure.
- API + REST experience is a big advantage.
- Self-taught or schooled doesn’t matter as long as you’re curious, a fast learner, and fast to respond.
- Fast learner, solutions & results oriented with a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people and build team relations.
- “Can do” attitude, proactive, team player and able to multitask.
Please note that all applications should be submitted in English.
Jobs openings on the website are open, yet the opening might be closed.
Here at AeroCRS we celebrate diversity and believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way. Trendy and bright working spaces, modern meeting spaces are among the things we enjoy every day.