AeroCRS API (Application Protocol Interface)
AeroCRS allows third party websites or systems to gain access for airlines inventory stored within our systems.
If you are a third party developer or software owner the AeroCRS API will give your website or system the ability to access all of AeroCRS connected airlines information, make bookings directly using the API, retrieve customer information, confirm tickets and more.
AeroCRS API uses standard XML send and receive method, making it easy to implement on every development language, once accessed API documentation will list all the features, examples and developer will get a sandbox environment to test your application.
AeroCRS will help you communicate with the airlines participating in the API listing, so if you don’t have an account with the airline, we will help you create one, if you don’t wish to open an account with every specific airline, we can operate this for you, but you will be selling only rack pricing, note that operating an account through AeroCRS will require a deposit.
API Features Include:
AeroCRS will grant access to the following features:
- getDestinations – Getting a list of served destinations by AeroCRS airlines, note that some of the destinations used in our system by our airlines do not exist on IATA or ICAO.
- getFlights – Getting all flights according to a request.
- createBooking – Creating a booking on AeroCRS for a specific airline
- confirmBooking – Confirming a booking made by createBooking
- getBooking – Getting booking information (all booking can be retirved, even ones made outside the API, ex. made manually)